Welcome To The International Bikers Forum

Me,Myself and I

in Announcements Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:22 am
by Adam • Founder | 304 Posts

Hi IBF'ers really sorry that I havent been around(At all) but my wife and I have split up, after 11 years of marriage we just couldnt go on, There is alot more to it but I wont bore any of you with the details but now I have to give single life a go but with me working more now it's really not a single life at all but we all have to do what we need to do.

I got my own flat now which I have struggled to get right and now I have broadband(Yaay) I can pop back now and talk to you all, anyway on a brighter note, I have noticed alot of hard work has gone into this site for members and prospective members and I am mega chuffed, again a massive thank you.

And congrats to Lynnie on her promotion and thank you for your hardwork that you have done.

Regards
Adam

IBF Founder & Enforcer
P+T Supplies = Vees shop http://www.pioneernevada-parts.co.uk/zenshop/

Scroll up

RE: Me,Myself and I

in Announcements Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:17 pm
by Solanis • Admin | 317 Posts

good to see you back fella, and hopefully will be able to chat properly soon, (at college at the moment), instead of the snippets recently.
so sorry to hear about your probs. hope things are getting better for you, and will chat more later.

all the best
Sol

Scroll up

in Announcements Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:21 pm
by lynnie69 | 227 Posts

Well come back Adam, lovely to see you. Thankyou it is a pleasure to be part off it. But to be honest sol has done the hard work.

WHAT YOU BEING LIKE THIS FOR...........haha

Last edited Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:23 pm | Scroll up

in Announcements Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:08 pm
by grumpygramps-2007 | 15 Posts

sorry to hear about your problems, i think this year is going down as the worst for a long time.all news seams to be bad at the moment.it can only get better eh.

Scroll up

in Announcements Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:55 pm
by Adam • Founder | 304 Posts

god yeah and thanks people for the kind words, I am soldiering on as it were.

IBF Founder & Enforcer
P+T Supplies = Vees shop http://www.pioneernevada-parts.co.uk/zenshop/

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: muirton
Board Statistics
The forum has 1185 topics and 2213 posts.

1 member has been online today :
xiaolan

Visitor record: 45 users on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:21 pm..