Welcome To The International Bikers Forum

Meet Up in Manchester

in Ride outs,Up Coming Events, Rallies Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:30 pm
by sithlordzuk | 10 Posts

For anyone who is interested organising a meet in Manchester on 3rd December. Plan to meet at 12pm at Piccadilly train station in the bar. Have a pint then have a look around the Christmas markets in Manchester. They are great for getting unusual gifts, bbq Bratwurst and Mulled Wine.

After a mooch for a couple of hours a few more drinks around some of the cities finest establishments. Anyone who wants to drive can park on my street and get a bus / share a taxi into town, pm me for my address.

Hope to see as many people as possible. For those in London I am travelling there and back in a day tomorrow - only 2hrs 15mins from Euston so no excuses (might let you off if it's ridiculously expensive).

You don't know the power of the Dark Side!!!

Last edited Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:37 pm | Scroll up

RE: Meet Up in Manchester

in Ride outs,Up Coming Events, Rallies Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:32 pm
by lynnie69 | 227 Posts

soz hun cannot do the 3rd works christmas party, I would have defo gone, sorry again..x

WHAT YOU BEING LIKE THIS FOR...........haha

Scroll up

RE: Meet Up in Manchester

in Ride outs,Up Coming Events, Rallies Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:42 pm
by grumpygramps-2007 | 15 Posts

i thought we were a bunch of scary biker people, not shoppers.i was speaking to a friends grandkids (5-6) & they were of to argos to get the book so they can pick there presents. not the same really is it as a christmas list to santa.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Regal20
Board Statistics
The forum has 1186 topics and 2214 posts.

1 member has been online today :
Joe Baxter

Visitor record: 45 users on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:21 pm..