Welcome To The International Bikers Forum
Firstly Welcome to Global Bikers motorcycle owners club
Information or opinions contained in any posts are those solely of the user making the post and in no way is validated by or the opinions of Global Bikers motorcycle owners club, this includes those of our moderators/Admins. Use of any information on this board is done so AT YOUR OWN RISK. While we may at time respond to posts, Global Bikers motorcycle owners club makes no warrants or claims regarding the validity of any information posted by users on this board nor do we review posts for accuracy of information.
This board is moderated by both Global Bikers motorcycle owners club as well as moderators/Admins and we request that you please be respectful when interacting with our moderating team.
Please follow these guidelines carefully.
1. This forum is here solely for express purpose of supporting current and future members of Global Bikers motorcycle owners club . Posts advocating or suggesting the use of antisocial or racist behaviour are deemed inappropriate for our boards and we reserve the right to edit/delete such posts/threads at our discretion.
2. MINIMISE OBSCENE LANGUAGE. This board is intended to be suitable for family use. Please refrain from using any vulgar language that would offend someone else. Inappropriate words will be edited. This also applies to User Names. Accounts with inappropriate user names may be deleted.
3. NO OBSCENE MATERIAL. Please, no pornographic material or links to it. If it is not fit for family members, it is not fit for here. DON'T DO IT! We have a 0 tolerance policy on this one.
4. NO PERSONAL INSULTS or ATTACKS. Global Bikers motorcycle owners club provides this site for our users to gather and discuss products and technical issues in general and swap general hintís and tipís. You are free to disagree with others, but if you stoop to personal abuse or attacks, your post(s) will be deleted. If you ARE insulted please report the post, but DO NOT retaliate.
5. NO TROLLING OR POSTING WARS. Trolling and/or attempting to bait others into a posting war will not be tolerated. This includes political commentary. Any posts we deem to fall in this category will be deleted.
6. POST IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM. Please read each forum description before posting to ensure you are posting in the correct forum. Off topic posts will be moved to the correct forum.
7. NO DUPLICATE OR REPEAT POSTS. If no-one answers your question or responds to your post, please "bump" it rather than posting it again. Posting the same question over and over or in every forum will just annoy people and will not get answers.
8. USE APPROPRIATE TITLES. Titles like Help Me, or I'm Stuck serve little value in a forum. Try to be short but descriptive when submitting your post. Likewise, try to be clear and articulate when posting your questions, answers, or comments. Unclear messages/posts only add confusion and may delay responses to your post.
9. NO ILLEGAL SUGGESTIONS. Respect the copyrights of other people, websites, software and printed media. Please no pointers, how-toís, advocating any illegal activity. Posts regarding such things as pirate software, DVDís or Videos etc. will be deleted and the user warned.
10. NO ADVERTISING/SPAM or SOLICITATION. Do not use this site as a redirector or gateway to another site for the purpose of collecting click income or advertising. Although there are times when a link to another site is necessary for helping or answering a question, this site reserves the right to determine what is and is not SPAM. Any SPAM will be immediately deleted and the user banned. There will be no second chances on this.
11. SIGNATURES and USER NAMES. While we have allowed the use of signatures as a form of expression, graphics in signatures should be no larger than 100 pixels high by 700 pixels wide. An additional 2 lines of text are allowed but must be size small (size=1). If using text only, keep lines to no more than 7 in small size text. File size should be no greater than 100KB this includes any text or images used in your signature. Signatures outside this limit will be edited and/or removed. Signatures are bound by the same rules as posts/threads.
12. PRIVATE MESSAGES. Please do not use the PM system to ask technical questions of the moderators or admins. Technical support questions PM'd to the moderators and admins will go unanswered. Instead, post your question in the appropriate forum for assistance from other members and board moderators.
Any post/thread that Global Bikers motorcycle owners club deems inappropriate for our boards will be dealt with accordingly. If you have any questions about actions taken against a post/thread please PM the appropriate forum's Moderator(s). Please remember that this is a family-friendly message board. All rule violations will be dealt with swiftly, up to and including a permanent ban of the user account. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts/threads at our discretion.
Also as Founder I reserve the right to amend or add to these rules at any time without prior notice, Enjoy