Welcome To The International Bikers Forum

Nightrider

in Introduce yourself to the troops Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:20 pm
by Nightrider | 35 Posts

Hi all,
I'm Nightrider, and reside in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
My username - which i've had for over 30 years - was my "Handle" back in the days of CB Radio, ( anyone remember those ? ) when i used to "surf" the airwaves on my Cobra 148GTL-DX, those were fun days and they were the mobile phone of the era.
Anyway, after going through divorce and redundancy, i'm now pretty settled again with just my Cat for company, i'm getting back into bikes and living the Biker lifestyle.
If all goes well, at the end of Febuary, i should be in a position to get back on two wheels. I'm going for a Pioneer Nevada as i know it will be cheap and economical to run and maintain then in a year or so get something bigger when funds / job allows. But we all have to start again somewhere dont we and besides i really love Cruisers, so for me a Nev will be what i'm aiming for in the short term.
Like the new site, it's nice to have something new and fresh, hope it becomes very popular.
Some of you already know me from Samirians and the PNOC and Chinese owners site. I'll be watching this new site with interest, you've done a great job.
Chat soon, best regards, Dale - Nightrider................. . . remember him when you look into the night sky.!

Scroll up

RE: Nightrider

in Introduce yourself to the troops Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:06 pm
by Solanis • Admin | 317 Posts

welcome to the new forum, and we'll slowly get things migrated over properly. join in the banter and enjoy yourself, as you'll know from the other forums, we tend to be a good bunch of folks. ask any questions you need to, and we'll do our best to answer them.

the nev is a great starter bike, good size, and frequently mistaken for a bigger bike. and you don't get any snide comments about it. (apart from the usual chinese bike naivity!!!). they are great bikes which you can very easily make your own with various mods and customisations, and like any big kid with a new toy will tell you, when you get it, you'll be grinning from ear to ear.

Scroll up

in Introduce yourself to the troops Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:17 pm
by Adam • Founder | 304 Posts

welcome to the new forum fella, Things are being moved but rome weren't built in a day, hopefully this would be a cool hangout for everyone

Scroll up

in Introduce yourself to the troops Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:39 pm
by stuch | 85 Posts

hi dale i got a nevada after about 26 yrs since having my 250 superdream got it in sept 2009 then took my test oct 2010 i now have a dragstar 650 and i love it if your like me you'll not regret getting another bike

Scroll up

in Introduce yourself to the troops Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 pm
by lynnie69 | 227 Posts

Hi and welcome nightrider

I am a sleeping angel who is also a saint...

Scroll up

in Introduce yourself to the troops Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:22 am
by shazza | 34 Posts

Hello & Welcome

Scroll up

in Introduce yourself to the troops Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 am
by Jollypirate • 57 Posts

Hi n welcome mate

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Regal20
Board Statistics
The forum has 1187 topics and 2215 posts.

2 members have been online today:
Joe Baxter, xiaolan

Visitor record: 45 users on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:21 pm..