Welcome To The International Bikers Forum

jinlun 125 11

in Jinlun Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:32 pm
by natedogg | 3 Posts

hi how you all doin. dose anyone know about jinluns. 125 11. yes i know there not great but just starting on the ladder to the big bikes. dose anyone know about starting the bikes. its been fine for three months. but now is just not starting. i have a feeling that some one has turned the fuel switch. thow i dont know witch way it should be to let the fuel throw. iv tryed it all ways to see if the fuel will go throw. but no luck. plus any ideas on how to battle the rust problem with these bikes. its a nightmare. i turn my back and the rust is back. i know the crowm is cheap on theses bikes but it really is getting a joke. and looks so bad when it starts.

Scroll up

RE: jinlun 125 11

in Jinlun Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:20 pm
by Solanis • Admin | 317 Posts

welcome to the forum nate, lots of tlc for the rust. give a good clean, then smother in wd40 or the equivelant. what exactly i s happening when you are trying to start it? is it whirring but not sparking to life, or is it clicking? as for fuel switch, generaly tail to the floor is normal fuel position, tail to the side is off, and tail to the ceiling is reserve. have you tried to charge the battery? and have you checked all your kill switches? the one that gets a lot of folk is accidentaly knocking the master kill switch, (the big red one on the handle bars!). also the sidestand kill switch can sometines stick. just pop up the sidestand and pull the lever with your fingers till its all the way out.

give those and try and let us know how you get on.

Sol

Scroll up

RE: jinlun 125 11

in Jinlun Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 pm
by Adam • Founder | 304 Posts

Used to do this alot when i first got the Nev, Then my side stand kill switch started playing up untill I disconnected it and joined the wires together, been fine ever since.

Just coat it in wd40 but leave it on all the crap and salt sticks to the that instead of eating your chrome.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Regal20
Board Statistics
The forum has 1186 topics and 2214 posts.

1 member has been online today :
Joe Baxter

Visitor record: 45 users on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:21 pm..