Welcome To The International Bikers Forum

Why We left the Samarians Group

in Easy and Free chat Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 pm
by Adam • Founder | 304 Posts

Zitat
From a concearned member:
I've been up to visit my mother for a couple of hours, just got back online to find you and fester have left
What did the MC guys say to you when you ran it by them
Dont forget you will probably still recieve the patches parcel if it's already been shipped.
Adam gone too are you starting a thread to discuss this on adams site or somewhere else

We had mentioned several times as to what could happen if the patch thing wasn't sorted and it kinda went know were so we knew what could end up happenening and in the end a certain post on another forum had started off a chain reaction and we knew what was coming next and it seems like it's unfolding as we speak.

Just hope they catch it in time before anything serious happens.

Scroll up

RE: Why We left the Samarians Group

in Easy and Free chat Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:58 pm
by Jollypirate • 57 Posts

having spoke to the heads of druids north and satans slaves in sheffield the conclusion is if we wear any patches they'll get ripped off us they are having a meet in sheffield tomorrow to discuss the samirians.This is not what we wanted or expected so we have decided to leave.

Scroll up

in Easy and Free chat Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:56 pm
by Nightrider | 35 Posts

Agree with every thing you have both said, and the valid points made are overwhelming, hence i too have left the Samirians :-

#5 RE: Fester & Jollypirate in Free & Easy one minute ago
by Nightrider 30 Posts Send message | View profile | Nightrider is online.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, after reading everything on this and other forums as well as emails received, i have to agree with Fester, Jolly and Jason.
It seems that according to one forum the Samirians are now marked, as well as ridiculed, fround upon, been put into a very bad spotlight in the larger biker community and especially with the main MC's of this country which does not bode well for it's members, and now, to add insult to injury, it appears quite clearly that Samirians are generally the laughing stock of the biker community.
I cannot and will not be a part of this any longer.
So i too, respectfully tender my resignation from the Samirians to commence with immediate effect.
Ride safe and good luck to you all.
Regards, Nightrider.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightrider............... . . . Remember him when you look into the night sky.!

Scroll up

in Easy and Free chat Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:12 am
by Solanis • Admin | 317 Posts

well i'm glad i hesitated for so long, did wonder what was going to happen, and if everything had been ok, then i possibly would have joined. but suffice to say, i have always been worried about the bigger patch clubs, and have hesitated till i knew a hell of a lot more about them and how they would be received.

damn glad that i did.
good luck to them, but i for one can do without the hastle.

Sol

Scroll up

in Easy and Free chat Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:17 am

I think personally what they should of done is first done there homework motorcycle culture here in the uk and this would highlight the difference with MC's and others, Introduced themselves properly to the motorcycle communities that we have everywere over here and maybe take it from there, At the end of the day we would of bumped into these people sooner or later so better to make a good first impression instead of a bad lasting one such as this one now.

Just think Jim if they listened to us at first all this could of been avoided.

I would say everyone are welcome here but leave the samariains at the door and they are most welcome.

Scroll up

in Easy and Free chat Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:13 am
by Nightrider | 35 Posts

Seem like they have closed down their forum now - comes up with "No Categories Created"
Did notice one thing though, their "newest member" was HA LA USA - seems pretty obvious who that is !

Scroll up

in Easy and Free chat Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Well they now have members for the forum, Been contacted by paul saying they have been contacted by a certain MC for a meeting at open day in Wolverhampton but was assured to leave the patches at home.

Scroll up

in Easy and Free chat Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:10 am
by Nightrider | 35 Posts

In that case perhaps it would help Paul if he had a read of this:- http://www.outlawbiker.co.uk/articles.php?article_id=5

Scroll up

in Easy and Free chat Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:56 am
by Nightrider | 35 Posts

Just to let everybody concerned with Samirians (UK) know, Paul the head of named group here in the uk, phoned me this morning, and has asked me to pass on the following information to anyone who was involved:-

That Samirians U.K. has been shut down and dissolved with immediate effect. Amongst other things, this is primarily due to overwhelming pressure from more than one MC here in the U.K.
The Samirians U.K. forum and Facebook page have both been shut down and will be removed from the Internet permanently in due course.
Anyone attempting to re-start the Samirians in the U.K. in the future can expect serious resistance to do so from more than one U.K. based MC.
Samirians Singapore has ordered that anyone who possess a Samirians back patch / badges return them immediately to Paul, who will in turn forward them back to Singapore.
Paul has asked me to also pass on to all former U.K. Samirians his sincere appologies for any upset and distress this whole incident may have caused.
He wishes and would like to remain friends with all concerned.

Thankyou.

Scroll up

in Easy and Free chat Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:04 am

Hummmm confusing now as I got an email from Arm saying to fed about re arranging his patches and stitching them on the arm side's and thanking him, Strange.

But good move me think's though if they have disolved.

Scroll up

in Easy and Free chat Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:25 pm
by Nightrider | 35 Posts

Hi Fester,
Well, i'm just passing on for the benefit of former Samirians, what i have learned. After spending the last 5 days in my waterlogged, smelly foxhole taking cover from all this flak, i have just climbed out and dont intend getting back in.
The point is the big MC's have spoken - thats good enough for me. I'm 52 years old and have all my own teeth - i want to keep it that way.
Now that this has all been brought out, the big MC's dont and wont forget.! Big MC,s can bring big Artillery to bear when they so chose, i for one wouldnt be seen at any bikers event with even so much as a Samirians lapel badge on my collar after what has transpired this last week.

But then again this is only my personal view and assumption, therefore i can only recommend that anyone seeking clarification regarding this matter contact Paul directly themselves.

Scroll up

in Easy and Free chat Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:27 pm
by tabby | 10 Posts

Read Nightriders link with interest.... been in an MCC and left the MCC........ for a whole list of reasons most of which are covered in that list of rules............ i did however have to chuckle at the end bit..... what a polite way to say........ you'll get your head kicked in ....lol

Scroll up

in Easy and Free chat Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:24 pm
by Nightrider | 35 Posts

Glad you enjoyed it Tabby, to further wet your appetite, may i also offer this for your perusal;
http://www.outlawbiker.co.uk/articles.php?article_id=2

And this one........... http://www.outlawbiker.co.uk/articles.php?article_id=4

And for anyone with the ultimate vision of grandeur - this is how to do it:- http://www.outlawbiker.co.uk/articles.php?article_id=9
Enjoy.

Scroll up

in Easy and Free chat Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:18 pm
by Nightrider | 35 Posts

I think Tabby means this bit:-

22. Have absolutely no doubt that a motorcycle club is serious and many have been known to physically educate a person who shows disrespect or displays a bad attitude.

Scroll up

in Easy and Free chat Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Zitat
Hi Fester,
Well, i'm just passing on for the benefit of former Samirians, what i have learned. After spending the last 5 days in my waterlogged, smelly foxhole taking cover from all this flak, i have just climbed out and dont intend getting back in.
The point is the big MC's have spoken - thats good enough for me. I'm 52 years old and have all my own teeth - i want to keep it that way.
Now that this has all been brought out, the big MC's dont and wont forget.! Big MC,s can bring big Artillery to bear when they so chose, i for one wouldnt be seen at any bikers event with even so much as a Samirians lapel badge on my collar after what has transpired this last week.

But then again this is only my personal view and assumption, therefore i can only recommend that anyone seeking clarification regarding this matter contact Paul directly themselves.

I hear ya fella, Thought they were heading in the direction of a riding club but now I think they maybe were heading for MC, Errrr no thanks, Lol

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: muirton
Board Statistics
The forum has 1185 topics and 2213 posts.

1 member has been online today :
xiaolan

Visitor record: 45 users on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:21 pm..